What delivery method does Jonty Equestrian use?
Orders Over £75 are delivered with a Free next day service.
Orders Under £75 are delivered at a cost of £4.99 using a Royal Mail Second Class service (2-7 days)
If you shop for delivery to N Ireland, Highlands, Isle of Mann, Jersey, Guernsey or Ireland then you will be charged an extra £6 for delivery.
When will my order be despatched?
- Provided the goods you have ordered are in stock we aim to dispatch them as follows:
- Orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday will be despatched the same day provided we have your items in stock. Occasionally this may be longer if we require security authorisation from your payment provider or at particularly busy times.
- Items ordered after 12pm will be despatched the following day and over a weekend will be despatched the following Monday.
- Items despatched on Friday are for delivery the following week.
- Items ordered over a Bank Holiday will be despatched the next working day.
Jonty Equestrian is constantly updated but demand is high, and we occasionally run out of stock on popular items. If for this reason, we cannot despatch your order we will contact you with a revised despatch date. If there is a delay in dispatching your order we will contact you, by email, as soon as reasonably practicable.
Our customers always have the option of ‘Priority Dispatch’.
This costs an extra £5 and puts your order to the top of the queue – significant if you want immediate dispatch.